Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sweet Mercy!!!!!

OK So I have posted some things about this awesome store on my facebook page but I figured it was about dang time I got them on my blog! Right! So you need to check them out.  They offer all sorts of yummies and the also are up for weddings/receptions. I have been a little fond of them since it is the only place in town I can get gluten free cupcakes for my little man, short of making them myself and anyone who knows me knows that is a disaster.  They are delicious and his eyes light up!  So they asked me to do alittle work to help them advertise for the fun shirts.  The girls was were great to work with and pretty much up for anything.  Hope you all like the pics and really you need to check out Sweet Mercy!
Address
Phone
1 435.590.6108
Website
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment