Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sneak Peak from beginning to BIG day!

So I have dropped off the face the earth for the last couple of months when it comes to posting. There has been alot going on with my family and a little adventure we are working  towards. But that is just not a good reason to have not posted some of this amazing couples photos. I was ever so lucky to photograph them from the very beginning ( that would be the engagements) to the big day ( that would be the wedding). These wto are amazing and so kind and patient and fun and cute together and the list can go on! It was just exciting and very enjoyable to work with them. The wedding day was beautiful and full of some fun suprises! I LOVED the father/daughter dance, I LOVED the couples first dance and watching the kids peak out from under the tables, I LOVED the family photo of Mandy and Josh with her brothers in the background, so much to LOVE from this wedding. So on to a sneak peak of their sessions















No comments:

Post a Comment